The Friends of the Walker Memorial Library Book Club have selected titles for the 2023-2024 Book Club. The Friends of the Walker Memorial Library Book Club meets the second Wednesday of the month at 2 pm at the Westbrook Community Center. If you are interested in joining, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-2024 Book Club Titles:
- June 14, 2023 – Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris
- July 12, 2023 –The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan
- August 9, 2023 – Mill Town by Kerri Arsenault
- September 13, 2023 – Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- October 11, 2023 – Home Front by Kristin Hannah
- November 8, 2023 – Rough Sleepers by Tracy Kidder
- December 13, 2023 – Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman
- January 10, 2024 – A World Lit Only by Fire: the medieval mind and the Renaissance: a portrait of an age by William Manchester
- February 14, 2024 – Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
In June, weather permitting, the Friends will meet in Riverbank Park at or near the gazebo. Dress for the weather and bring your own folding chair!