Background image

Make a complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option



To make a complaint about a Westbrook Police Officer or any aspect of Police operations, please:

     A. Come to the Public Safety Building and tell any police employee that you wish to make a complaint; or

     B. Call the Public Safety Building at 207 854-0644 and tell the person answering the phone that you wish to make a complaint;   or

     C. Write your complaint and mail it to the attention of the Chief of Police at: 570 Main Street, Westbrook, Maine 04092


The Citizen Complaint Forms are available in the lobby of the Public Safety Building or they can be downloaded here:

Complaint Form


Forms can be returned by mail or directly to the Public Safety Building. Any Police Supervisor will be able to assist you.  

 Web Page Patch 2