Background image

Get copies of a Police or Accident report

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

PD & 10-55 Reports


To get copies of a Police Report or a Motor Vehicle Crash Report you can pick up a Records Request Form in the Lobby of the Public Safety Building or you can download the form here:

Records Request Form


Please return the completed form to the Public Safety Building. There is a $10.00 fee for the first 10 pages of a report. Checks should be made out to the City of Westbrook.


Motor Vehicle Crash reports can also be purchased online after 72 hours at: Crash Reports


 Web Page Patch 2