Background image

Resident's Responsibility

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Sewer and Water Responsibility

The Sewer Division is NOT responsible for service from private buildings to City sewer lines. As a private property owner, you are responsible for the sewer line that runs from your property to the City sewer main. You are also responsible for the water lines that run from your property line to your home.

Planning a private sewer construction project? Don't forget to submit these forms to the Westbrook City Hall:

Application for Permit to Excavate in Public Places.pdf
Excavator License Application.pdf
Residential OR Commercial Building Sewer Application and Permit.pdf