Eric Dudley, P.E. - City Engineer
The Engineering Department is responsible for:
- Technical support to private development and City Capital Improvement Projects.
- Maintaining compliance with Federal and State regulations and implementing the Street Opening Ordinance.
- Engineering also provides construction administration and inspection for City infrastructure projects. The infrastructure includes sanitary sewers, stormdrains, bridges, pump stations and streets.
The Wastewater Division handles the following areas:
- Sewer and drainage issues, including maintenance of City owned sewer lines and pumping stations. The Wastewater Division is not responsible for service from private buildings to City sewer lines.
- Inspections of all newly installed sewer lines.
- Maintenance and care of the Twelve pumping stations throughout the City.
For assistance during business hours contact Roger Jackson, 591-7448.
For immediate attention during business hours, please contact Linda Gain at 207-854-9105 ext. 1220.
If you encounter a problem after Public Services' business hours, contact the Westbrook Police Department non-emergency number, 207-854-0644.
Sewage treatment is managed by the Portland Water District: 225 Douglas Street, Portland, ME 04104 - 207.774.5961.
2 York Street
Westbrook, ME 04092
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
If you are in need of the slides from the recent Cumberland Mill Rotary Signalization Hearing, please follow the link below.