Absentee Ballot Application
CLICK HERE to view the Absentee Ballot Application for the School Budget Validation Referendum on Tuesday, June 8th.
Voting an Absentee Ballot at City Hall
Absentee ballots are now available at Westbrook City Hall. You may either pick up an absentee ballot or vote your absentee ballot here at City Hall during the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:30am - 4pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Special extended hours on Wednesday June 2, 2021" open 7:30am - 7pm
The deadline to request an absentee ballot is 4pm on Friday, June 4th. Absentee ballot requests submitted after this date may be accepted only if the voter qualifies under certain special circumstances.
Absentee ballots must be returned to the City Clerk's Office by 8pm on Election Day (Tuesday June 8th), coinciding with the close of the polls.
Returning Your Ballot
Absentee ballots may be returned to the City Clerk's Office as follows:
- Secure Absentee Ballot Drop Box. Place the sealed ballot envelope in the secure official absentee ballot drop box located outside the front doors of City Hall (2 York Street). This box is checked multiple times a day throughout the election season.
- City Clerk's Office. Deliver the sealed ballot envelope directly to the City Clerk's Office inside City Hall.
- By mail. If returning your ballot by mail, we suggest mailing it no later than 1 week prior to the election, to ensure that it is received by 8pm on Election Day (Tuesday, June 8th).